[opencms-dev] opencms 6 | styles in xmlcontent

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 3 14:22:22 CET 2006

Joachim,

this will be a feature of the next OpenCms 6.2.3 release. The
configuration options of the Html widget were extended with the css
options and some additional buttons.

The enhanced configuration options for the HTML Widget (with the
configuration keyword in
brackets) are:
- image button (image)
- table button (table)
- CSS to use in WYSIWYG area (css:/path/to/css/style.css)
- styles selector using a styles xml file
(stylesxml:/path/to/xml/stylesxml.xml)

This is already available in the current CVS head version.

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Zahner

http://www.alkacon.com -  http://www.opencms.org