[opencms-dev] Importing data from Excel-Sheets

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Fri Nov 3 15:55:31 CET 2006

It depends on what you want.

If you want to get Excel content in OpenCms, you can upload Excel file
and use jExcel to get its content. You can use jExcel to produce xml
document easily.

If you want to transfer Excel content to an OpenCms xmlcontent, you'd
better create a new xml content handler. I attached a sample handler
file, it extends the OpenCms mapping to support something like:
<mapping element="Title" mapto="property:Title|ExcelImport:sheet1!B2" />

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2006-11-03五的 11:07 +0100,Gabriele Wanielik写道: