[opencms-dev] I_CmsModuleAction

ruben malchow r_malchow at web.de
Sun Nov 5 13:44:24 CET 2006

hello christian (and andy of course),

you're right - you would have to find a way to synchronize access to it.
otherwise anything you might set with setSiteRoot or setCurrentProject
in thread A might be changed in the middle of what thread A is doing by
thread B, causing an amazing mess ...

this is only good for things where you can precisely say what is going
to happen and when it's going to happen.

.rm