AW: [opencms-dev] Wiki is looking good!

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Nov 6 10:18:47 CET 2006

Hi Jan,

first of all thanks for setting up the wiki.
I collected some interesting howtos from the mailing list over the last few
years. As soon as I find the time, I am going to put these information in
the wiki.

In order to spread the backup of the wiki, it would be nice, if you could
send me the backup-url,user and pass by e-mail as well.

Thanks again for setting up the wiki.

Regards Kai