[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

Rafael Reyes López rreyes at islanda.es
Tue Nov 7 09:25:27 CET 2006

Hi, I'm creating an XSD for my XML content and already working :-) My
question is how to add functionality as "if I fill one field in my
content then another one becomes mandatory" ? I saw that there are rules
to use regular expressions and so to check different conditions but
still haven't found the way to do this that I need.

Also instead of getting the values of a combo from a properties file or
directly typing them in the XSD file to retrieve them from a database table.

Thanks.

Kind regards.

--
Rafael Reyes López
e-mail: rreyes at islanda.es

Innovación en Software Libre,
Análisis y Desarrollo de Aplicaciones S.L.
Avda. Juan López Peñalver, 21
Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
29590 Málaga (Spain)

Tel.: (34) 95 202 8563