[opencms-dev] Increase the connectionpool

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:06:56 CET 2006

Hi
I#m currently working on a module, which syncronizes data of an external app
with opencms. For my module i use the opencms connection pool. It mostly
works fine, but sometimes the connection pool is running low and i get
errors that there is no connection availible. So my idea was to increase the
connection pool by setting bigger values at the opencms.propertries.
Does anybody has expirience by increasing the connection pool?
What would be another apropriate size?
thx
andy