[opencms-dev] Problem using siblings and locale in templateone

Kewing DarkSun kewing.darksun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:13:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I was trying to build up a website taking templateone as the base. This site
is meant to be multilanguage (as my boss implied ;) ), so I was trying the
sibling feature adding a new locale in the languagedemo folder in demopages.
The thing is that when I access the sibling with the newly added locale in a
browser, templateone gets quite messed up; head links don't show up, lots of
menu navigation items are missing, and it displays the classic version
instead of the accesible version.

Why this change? The only thing I did was changing the locale property of
de_page.html in languagedemo, I didn't change any of the other properties. I
know that you had to add the proper templateone_<locale>.properties files in
web-inf/classes but I have no idea if I'm mising something or what. Besides
I think that it seems to do the same with the deutsch locale tho not as much
(?), only the navigation menu elements are missing, the rest appears to be
the same.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as I haven't found much about this matter.

Kevin