[opencms-dev] Breadcrumb Navigation not showing up

Kewing DarkSun kewing.darksun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:54:49 CET 2006

Hi,

The client I'm building the site for is really interested in it having
a breadcrumb navigation, but somehow I can't get it to show up.
I thought it was activated by default in the templateone; am I missing
something that needs to be configured?
I think I remember reading that it only showed up when the navigation
depth was greater than 3 (I think it was on the templateone API, but
I'm not sure). Is that so? If so, is there an easy way to change it?

Thanks a lot again in advance. I appreciate any help.

Kevin