[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Nov 8 11:18:47 CET 2006

Rafael Reyes López schrieb:
> Hi, I'm creating an XSD for my XML content and already working :-) My
> question is how to add functionality as "if I fill one field in my
> content then another one becomes mandatory" ? I saw that there are
> rules to use regular expressions and so to check different conditions
> but still haven't found the way to do this that I need.
>
> Also instead of getting the values of a combo from a properties file
> or directly typing them in the XSD file to retrieve them from a
> database table.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards.

AFAIK, regular expressions are only meant for checking the format of an
individual field.
Sadly I don't know if there is a way to perform more complicated checks.

I think you would have to digg around - maybe you can extend the generic
XML resource type class so that it can do what you need.

christian