[opencms-dev] "Element Right" parameter of TemplateOne make me crazy

Isaac R. Higgins isaac.higgins at isaacray.com
Thu Nov 9 22:01:31 CET 2006

edit "/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/elements/info_side.jsp"

you'll see showSideUri appears twice.
comment out one of them:

"
    //if (showSideUri) {
    //		cms.includeSilent(sideUri, "text2", true);
    //}
"

When I appoint a file to "Element Right" parameter of TemplateOne,it display
twice in the right side of my web page.This problem make me easy to crazy
and i do not know how to do.The version of OpenCMS is 6.2.2.Is it a
bug?Thanks a lot.