[opencms-dev] Multilanguage pages

Eneko González Benito eneko.gonzalez at elpagestion.com
Fri Nov 10 14:25:33 CET 2006

Hi,

I think i need more help to understand this...

Let's say i've 4 xmlpages:

/es/index
/es/hello

/en/index
/en/hello

Both 'index' are siblings, like both 'hello', and they all have content
in the two locales. Each folder has it's own locale property configured.

I understand that, when i'm visiting "index" and click in a link to
"hello", i'll see the localized version of "hello" because the template
does the job (i hope so).

What i don't see is how the user is redirected from /index to each
localized version ... perhaps if /index is another sibling, with no
locale ...

How do you do it? I'd like to have a folder for each language, but i
don't want the user sees it.

Thanks for your help.

--
Eneko González Benito
E-mail: eneko.gonzalez at elpagestion.com

Elpa Gestión
http://www.elpagestion.com
Henao 4, 3ª planta, Dptos. A y B
Bilbao - 48009

Tfno.: 94.423.01.66
Fax: 94.423.01.78

"Ezinbestekoa ez bada, ez imprimitu mezu hau edo honekin batera
doazkizun dokumentuak. Lagundu ingurumena zaintzen, denon ardura da."

"No imprima este mensaje o sus documentos adjuntos, a no ser que sea
verdaderamente necesario. Colaborar a respetar el Medio Ambiente es
responsabilidad nuestra."

"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the
environment."