[opencms-dev] Template selection for XMLContent

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Thu Nov 16 10:00:56 CET 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org@KB On Behalf Of "Olli Aro" <olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk>

> You are absolutely right; the template-elements property is just like template
> property for the xmlpage. What I was hoping was that the template-elements
> property would only define the view for the actual content and not for the
> whole page to be rendered.
[lots of stuff snipped]

You could also use the template property like it is used for other resources,
dynamically read that property in the "template-elements" jsp and include the
relevant parts of the jsp indicated by the template property.

The template-elements->template references would be somewhat simpler
than the template-elements->template->template-body references you
propose.

Cheers,

Carl