[opencms-dev] hosted alkacon documentation

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Thu Nov 16 20:33:01 CET 2006

My company (Roundpeg) has put up a machine dedicated to just hosting
the alkacon documentation modules.  We will install the new module
each time an update is released at a different URL so old versions are
still around for linking/perusal.

This url will always point to the most current opencms version
http://opencms.roundpeg.com/opencms/opencms/

And this url will remain in place after each upgrade so you can access
old docs if needed.
http://opencms.roundpeg.com/opencms622/opencms/

I've linked this into the Help section of the Wiki main page.

I figure we can link to the pertinant documentation from the "External
Links" section of each page as necessary.

Does this seem ok to everyone?
-mp