[opencms-dev] RE: RE: XmlHttpRequest and OpenCms Direct Edit

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Fri Nov 17 11:00:20 CET 2006

Thanks for your suggestions, Jon.

I've tried the following:

Session: Everything's ok. The project is set correctly, CmsJspLoginBean
returns the right values for the logged in values when called inside the
asynchronously loaded "child jsp".

Header JavaScript/CSS: This is most probably the problems source. I've tried
all possible configurations of calling <cms:editable /> (parent only, child
only, parent and child), none of them works.

The only possible solution that came to my mind yet is to code custom
buttons, calling OpenCms XmlContent functionality directly. This is
basically the worst I can think of, so I'd prefer a more common solution.

Roman