[opencms-dev] OpenCms and ZK

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Mon Nov 20 14:47:41 CET 2006

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried several ways of mapping "*.zul", none of
them succeeded. Mostly I get the following error (as for your recommended
"/opencms/*.zul"):

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid <url-pattern> /opencms/*.zul in
servlet mapping

I'm no Tomcat crack at all, I was just hoping integrating ZK would be a
quick shot. Any more ideas on this?

Thanks,
Roman