[opencms-dev] OpenCms and ZK

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Mon Nov 20 17:13:54 CET 2006

I've tried the following without success (same behaviour like without
specifying the filter):

        <filter>
                <filter-name>zkFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.DHtmlLayoutFilter</filter-class>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>extension</param-name>
                        <param-value>zul</param-value>
                </init-param>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>zkFilter</filter-name>
                <servlet-name>zkLoader</servlet-name>
        </filter-mapping>

I'm not sure if this is the right syntax to map .zul files coming from
OpenCmsServlet to the zkLoader servlet. Reading the part about filters
inside the servlet specification didn't help much.

Thanks,
Roman