[opencms-dev] [Wishlist] manifest.xml Schema and Developer Tool

bart vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Thu Nov 23 13:51:12 CET 2006

Good suggestion. I would be happy with the Schema being made public and
a small option to view the manifest.xml in the OpenCms Administration.
At least being able to view the manifest.xml would allow people to not
have to manually update their manifest.xml in their IDE.
With the Schema available, it would also be possible for plugin
developers to allow people to add properties to OpenCms files from
within their IDE. Just rightclick the file, add the required property,
and the manifest.xml would be automatically updated. A proper ANT build
script could then generate a clean module, ready for import into OpenCms.