[opencms-dev] CmsJspTagContentLoad - Help Request

Rainer Steinegger steinegger at synyx.de
Sat Nov 25 09:19:01 CET 2006

Good morning Mario,

I used them in this way. Very important is the "hasMoreContent()"-call
either the contentList is empty when using it!

CmsJspXmlContentBean content = new CmsJspXmlContentBean(pageContext,
request, response);
CmsJspTagContentLoad contentList = (CmsJspTagContentLoad)
content.contentload("singleFile", "/articles", false);
contentList.hasMoreContent();
content.contentshow(contentList, "Headline", Locale.ENGLISH);

Greetings raina

Mario D'Angelo schrieb:
> Hi List,
>

> I was trying to browse thought XML articles using “CmsJspTagContentLoad
> and CmsJspXmlContentBean” classes in a jsp script. At the beginning I
> found it very easy, but when I started to paging the results it became a
> nightmare.
>

> Does anybody have any advice on how to use these xml classes in a jsp
> script (ie. without CMS TAGS) ?
>

> Thank you,
>

> MD

/**