[opencms-dev] Upload Pictures/Files as a ZIP

Dark Side darkside68 at web.de
Sun Nov 26 21:17:43 CET 2006

Marc,

without using the Applet:
Check the "unzip zipfile" checkbox and the Zipfile will extracted into
the folder structure that is inside the Zipfile.

using the Applet:
Do NOT zip your files on your client, you can select multiple resources
with the Applet. The Applet then zips the selected files, uploads the
Zipfile to the server. There it is processed as if it was a normal
Zipfile upload with the checkbox marked as "on".

Dark