[opencms-dev] OpenCMS VFS

Adnan Khan raoadnan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 21:35:22 CET 2006

I really need a brief description on how Virtual File
System is handling web pages, JSP files, etc.

I created a folder under sites and then added pages to
it. I can view pages, when I click on the filename in
Workspace (it opens up IE window and show that page).
But when I open the URL in a different window, it gave
me 404 Error (page not found). I followed the JSP
basic doc. and published the project, as suggested.
Please help me out on this, it's stopping me from
progressing.

Your help will be much appreciated.