[opencms-dev] OpenCMS VFS

Patricio Echague patricioe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:57:59 CET 2006

Hi, i found your problem. One thing, take care because you are giving acesso
to you OpenCms to all person!!!!
When i changed IN YOUR CMS the drop down by onlie, and then clicked in
ndex.html file, the URL in the browser is a little different. It has not www
at the beginning. I dont know why, but we are a little closer of the
solution...

ciao

On 11/28/06, Adnan Khan <raoadnan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, I did change it to online (see screen shot). Here
> is the link to the page:
>
> http://www.lisneakpeek.com/opencms/opencms/sites/Loveintros/index.htm
>
> Also, can you tell me what changes needs to be done in
> OpenCMS configuration so that I can have URL like
> "mydomain.com/myFolder/index.html"? or simply
> "mydomain.com/index.html"
>
> Thanks much!
> Adnan
>
> --- Patricio Echague <patricioe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > did u try switching to online project?
> > Please, could you paste the URL that you are trying
> > to open?
> >
> > P.-
> >
> > On 11/27/06, Adnan Khan <raoadnan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I really need a brief description on how Virtual
> > File
> > > System is handling web pages, JSP files, etc.
> > >
> > > I created a folder under sites and then added
> > pages to
> > > it. I can view pages, when I click on the filename
> > in
> > > Workspace (it opens up IE window and show that
> > page).
> > > But when I open the URL in a different window, it
> > gave
> > > me 404 Erroriedr (page not found). I followed the
> > JSP
> > > basic doc. and published the project, as
> > suggested.
> > > Please help me out on this, it's stopping me from
> > > progressing.
> > >
> > > Your help will be much appreciated.

> > --
> > Patricio.-