[opencms-dev] Re: [beginner] about getNavigation() method

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Nov 30 08:08:08 CET 2006

There are many methods in the OpenCms API which deal with listing resources
in folders, and specifically with listing navigable resources (those marked
as being 'included in the navigation').

Have a look at the API's javadoc, which is e.g. accessible at
http://www.opencms.org/export/javadoc/core/index.html.  CmsObject has a
number of methods for listing resources in folders - e.g. various forms of
getResourcesInFolder() - and CmsResource (an instance of which you can get
via CmsObject) has loads of methods starting getNavigation...

Jon