[opencms-dev] (no subject)

edilson ferraz edilover at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:42:33 CET 2006

I everyone i´m getting this done but now i neeed serious help
i want to create one one doc tha uses another template for working in other
docs, i mean
an included template that will work on other a URI...
how can i pass the URI by parameter without return null, watch my code:
----------------------------
submenu.jsp
if(createdocs==true)
  {
	HashMap parameters = new java.util.HashMap();
	parameters.put("myparameter", auxne.getResourceName());
	cms.include("../elements/menu_docs.jsp", null, parameters);
  }
menu_docs.jsp

List list=null;
HashMap map=(HashMap)cms.properties();

String foldername=(String)map.get("myparameter");
out.println(foldername);

but always return null

can anyone help me please???