[opencms-dev] Module with new structured content type

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:30:40 CET 2006

Hi

I have another question concerning this.
So if i register a new structurd content with the id say 60, export the
complete module and import it on an unknown opencms system.
So what happens when at the new system this id 60 already exists. Is there a
handling for this provided? or will i get an error at next container startup
when this id already exitsts?

Andy