[opencms-dev] workflow

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Dec 2 18:16:42 CET 2006

Hi,

If you define editors as an OpenCms User (type User and not as
Projectmanager or Admin), then they can only edit content an can't publish
them.

In the upcoming release and perhaps already in Dev_7 branch there should be
the new workflow module with 4 eye and 6 eye workflow definitions with email
notification possibilities, where approval processes with group of
approvers, etc.. can be defined.

But for now use the implicit publishing mechanism through OpenCms roles for
editors (define them as normal Users)  to achieve what you are looking for.

HTH,

Kind Regards,

Arash