[opencms-dev] Opencms Macro Expressions and Jsp 2.0 Expression Language

Manuel Wallnoefer manuel.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Mon Dec 4 11:05:58 CET 2006

Hi all,

i've got a problem with the OpenCms macro expression language und the
jsp 2.0 EL.

in my web.xml my webapp is defined like following:

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="2.4"

and in a JSP file in OpenCms i use the following tags:

<%@ page isELIgnored="true" %>
<%@ page session="true" import="org.opencms.jsp.*,
java.util.*,java.text.*" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>

I added the ELIgnored Tag for running my site.
But now the problem is , i insertet in my file a iframe that uses the
JSP 2.0 expression language. And now because of the ELIgnore tag my
Iframe doesn't show the EL Tags.

Now my question, how can i get rid of this. I want to use the Opencms
macro Expressions and the jsp 2.0 EL together in my JSP.

a snipped of ma .jsp Code:

    <cms:contentload collector="allInSubTreeDateReleasedDesc"
param="/${property.locale}/News/emportNews_${number}.html|102|4"
editable="true">
            <c:set var="releaseDate" scope="session"><cms:contentshow
element="Date" /></c:set>

I use OpenCms 6.2.2 with Jboss 4.

Thanks for help !

~manuel