[opencms-dev] Re: blank screen instead of OpenCMS workplace loginFIXED

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 17:25:16 CET 2006

Yes class loading problems are always fun :)

To start with, you probably want to remove servlet-api.jar and jsp-api.jar
from your module, since those are provided already by the application
server. So there is a change that your libraries would overwrite the newer
ones on your application server.

Regarding log4j. There is a newer version already part of the OpenCms
distribution, so you don't really need that one either. I have never tried
to load two different versions of the same library, but is it probably pot
luck which one gets loaded first if you do...

Regards,

Olli