[opencms-dev] weird export behaviour

bart vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Tue Dec 5 11:13:44 CET 2006

Hey all,

I'm having some problems with the way files are exported. More
specifically, I created a module in /system/modules/com.my.module/ which
holds a resources folder that is supposed to be exported.
However, when I publish the resources folder, the export point gets
created in domain.com/export/com.my.module/resources/* even though
OpenCms is trying to link to these files using
domain.com/export/system/modules/com.my.module/resources/*

Is there any reason in particular why the /system/modules/ directory is
omitted when exporting to the file system ?

thanks in advance,
Bart