[opencms-dev] Error: File NOT found while viewing the page

Adnan Khan raoadnan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 19:07:56 CET 2006

All,

I am having this problem (random, but happenes most of
the time) of getting Server 404 Error (file not found)
when I attempt to load the page externally in IE using

It does work, however, if I go and click on the file
from OPenCMS Workspace. I am not sure what I am
missing here. I have PUBLISHED the project many times
and also re-loaded the openCMS application and so did
re-start tomcat.

Please help me out on this! Is there a way around to
this problem.

Thanks much!
Adnan