[opencms-dev] Problem starting OC

Marc Schlegel Marc.Schlegel at gmx.de
Thu Dec 7 20:29:07 CET 2006

Hi everybody. Unfortunately my server crashed and I had to setup the
whole system new (also the backup was broken).

I was able to secure the OC-Database-Tables except CMS_BACKUP_CONTENTS
(memory problem)

I installed OC, run the setup and then overwrote all tables with my
Backups. I changed my system.xml file to the settings I had before but
when I want to start OC I get this message in opencms.log

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource
from path "/[B at 16f5261/".
	at
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.createException(CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.java:78)

It was not possible for me to make a backup with the integrated-wizard
because I couldn't start OC after my server crashed (couldn't login).

What can I do to restore my former site? Create the multisite before I
update the database? Are the modules also stored within the database,
because I installed this rss-module?

Best regards
-- Marc