[opencms-dev] Plz Help!! Its Urgent

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Mon Dec 11 08:55:49 CET 2006

Hello Latika,

fastest approach:

1.) Create a new group "moderators"
2.) Add the moderator user to this group
3.) Set the file permissons of the site root (e.g. /sites/demosite) as
following:
     Permissions -> Add -> Search -> Select "moderators" group -> Add ->
Check all denied checkboxes and check "Overwrite inherited" -> Set
4.) Select the folder the moderator shall have access to
5.) Set the apropriate file permissions
     Permissions -> Add -> Search -> Select "moderators" group -> Add ->
Check at least the "Read" and "View" checkboxes in the "Allow" column
and check "Overwrite inherited" -> Set
6.) You are done

Regards,

Fabian