[opencms-dev] Color selectors in HTML widget

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Thu Dec 14 09:35:33 CET 2006

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org@KB On Behalf Of Fabian Huschka
<fabian.huschka at componio.net>

> I am wondering if the color selector buttons for text and background
> color are available in an html widget. As they are available within the
> free text editor I can see no reason why they shall not be available
> within structured text.

You can make ANY button of the FCK editor available by editing the
/system/workplace/editors/fckeditor/configwidget.js resource.

/system/workplace/editors/fckeditor/customconfig.js is the corresponding
resource configuring the free text editor outside the HTML widget.
Here you can see how to add the desired button.

Cheers,

Carl