[opencms-dev] Configuring User Interface

latika lats.6767 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:08:01 CET 2006

hi
  i read this mail and i found tht i m facing d same prob. Sir i m also
designing a website using opencms. i have a moderator who can c   only one
folder. i have designed one interface for him. in that interface i hv
provided services like upload content, publishing each file and view files.
i m able to upload d file but how to show him all the files within that
folder. I also want to give him the privilege to publish any file present in
that folder.

Thanks n Regards
Latika