[opencms-dev] CmsHtmlWidget request

Vanessa Román Leira vanealtair at yahoo.es
Tue Dec 26 09:02:05 CET 2006

Hi,

  I am developing an extension from Admin view by adding a new module to manage a new type of content. I am following Sheduler module classes format to build my own classes.

  I have built a class by extending CmsWidgetDialog. I define fields in defineWidgets() method, and everything works fine. In actionCommit() method I receive values from fields. That fields are defined as CmsInputWidget and CmsTextareaWidget. However, now I need to add a CmsHtmlWidget and this doesn't work. After the form submit, in actionCommit() I don't receive any value from this field, it is empty.

  Is there any different thing to do when using CmsHtmlWidget in this way?

  Thanks in advance.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com