[opencms-dev] AA How to make the Calendar Module work

nickm at absa.co.za nickm at absa.co.za
Tue Jan 2 10:43:50 CET 2007

Hi there
Has anyone got calendar working ?

I have been studying the Java code of the Classes I get the impression
one might need to install it as a web project

However it is making references to the OpenCms API Objects.

To use this module do I have to create my own JSP's ( that reference its
compiled Classes)  ?

Would it be better to put the classes in a JAR for placing on the
server?

What mystifies me is how did the author could compile the code without
the OpenCms API in his project
can one get hold of the API as a JAR ?

It could be a nice exercise for writing add-on jars for OpenCms Projects

I don't want to develop my own Java Project in competition to this
project and would rather look to see how to use this
and maybe contribute proposals for improvements to this project

regards
Nico

Important Notice:
Authorised Financial Services Provider

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.