[opencms-dev] Admin point

Alejandro Alves alejandro.alves at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:21:02 CET 2007

Hi list,
I have been working on a poll system. I have several pages inside the folder
inside admi/ I can see the index when entering the administration view. When
I try to redirect from one page to another using sendRedirect I have to put
the absolute rute, otherwise it wouldn´t work. When I do this, the style
changes it´s not the same as in the other admin points. I have been
searching and it seems that other modules use another jsp to load the
different jsp of the administration. But I don´t know how to use it.
Summarizing, I don´t know how to redirect form one jsp from another when
trying to create an admin point.
Regards*
*