[opencms-dev] Re: Critical error during OpenCms initialization

IQplay.net ric at oslad.com
Thu Jan 4 07:43:34 CET 2007

Thanks Jonathan!
i have started a clear new installation again, and set 'wizard.enabled=false', abut no luck.

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms initialization: Unable to initialize connection pool "default". Is the database up and running?
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:269)
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:127)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

-----env------
[iqplay at vivok ~]# /usr/local/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh version
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/local/tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/local/tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /usr/java/jdk/jre
Server version: Apache Tomcat/5.5.20
Server built:   Sep 12 2006 10:09:20
Server number:  5.5.20.0