[opencms-dev] Still trying to understand Advanced Web User Management....

Mick Knutson mickknutson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 20:14:48 CET 2007

So what is the quickest way for me to get to an initial state?

A. Create a module and add the 2 pages?

B. Create a new site, then add a module then the 2 pages?

I am just under the gun suddenly due to the fact that I spent 2 month
looking at all the different options on the market and now I have about 2
weeks to get a POC for the stakeholders ready and working....

On 1/3/07, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks

DJ MICK
http://www.djmick.com