[opencms-dev] Best practice to move from 1 machine to another?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Jan 5 01:25:00 CET 2007

I have 2 development machines that I want to synchronize my application with as well as data during the POC. So what is the best way to move this from server to server? Create a module for all custom code and copy the modules or is there a better easier way?

> --
> Thanks

It's easier to copy all files in the web application folder to the server
and transfer the complete database by making a database dump (see http://opencms-wiki.org/Backing_up_OpenCms)

christian