[opencms-dev] Folder removed from Offline Project, but it stills in the DB

Sebastian Lavena sebastian.lavena at globant.com
Fri Jan 5 20:13:04 CET 2007

Hi List,

        I recently remove a folder from Opencms, and now it isn't visible on
the vfs. But when I try to publish my project I get the following error:

"Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException: Could not
create resource "/demopages" because it already exists."

( /demopages is the folder that I remove )

        Then I try to create a folder with name "demopages" to check that,
and I OpenCms display an error message telling to me "this folder already
exist". But I repeat, if I look it in the VFS it's doesn't there. Now I
don't care if the folder is or not in the VFS. My problem now is that I
can't publish my project :S

So, had anybody this problem before?

I'll really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,