[opencms-dev] Re: Login Examples

Vicente Raul Plata Fonseca [XnT] vicente.plata at javanes.com
Sat Jan 6 00:57:44 CET 2007

Hi list,

This is an update of the problem i mentioned earlier today.

The deal is that I catch an Exception with message:

"org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspBean" is usable only on a OpenCms controlled JSP page.

Obviously neither the webapp nor the login jsp is controlled by OpenCms.
Therefore it seems if I can take care of this problem It'll all be happiness
and joy.

As long as I've seen in the javadoc, there's no class for making something
like "External Login". Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks in advance,

--
Atte

Vicente Raul Plata Fonseca [XnT]