[opencms-dev] laughingpanda

hideoushog steve at bridgequarter.co.uk
Sat Jan 6 11:37:33 CET 2007

The "laughingpanda" eclipse plugin provides a means of writing directly to
the opencms VFS from eclipse. Sami Honkonen who wrote the code, has
confirmed it works under Linux. However, he cannot confirm it works under
WinXP.

It does not work for me. It gets very close but will not perform the show
view >> openCmsVfs
I believe the problem occurs during parsing the WEB.XML file but that is as
close as I can get to locating the problem.

Can anybody confirm that it works under WinXP-SP2.

http://www.nabble.com/file/5363/ScreenHunter_12.jpg