[opencms-dev] How to make a jsp fit a template?

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Mon Jan 8 10:02:01 CET 2007

Hello,

    First place to check is the documentation modules that come with
opencms.
There is a "JSP template development Howto" section.
If you didn't install the documentation modules you can find them here:
http://opencms.roundpeg.com/opencms622/opencms/alkacon-documentation/howto_template/
BTW I found this link by following it on opencms-wiki.org.

Best regards,
Andras.