[opencms-dev] laughingpanda

Francis ffraikin at met.wallonie.be
Mon Jan 8 14:16:01 CET 2007

I'm also trying laughinpanda on XP

Eclipse 3.2.1 on my PC

OpenCms 6.2.2 on our server.
My disk O: on the PC is a mapping on opencms6.war on the server

Java 1.4 on the server and 1.5 on my PC

Plugin 0.3

The path to OpenCms WEB-INF is O:\WEB-INF
Servlet mapping: O:\*
Default web application : opencms

Is this correct ?

I receive this error :

Unable to create view: Plug-in "org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs" was unable
to instantiate class "org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs.views.OpenCmsVFSView".

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.
    at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:265)
    at org.opencms.main.LocalConnector.<init>(LocalConnector.java:45)
    at
org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs.views.OpenCmsVFSView.<init>(OpenCmsVFSView.java:69)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)

Francis