[opencms-dev] Session Null in Forwarding JSP page

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Jan 8 22:30:04 CET 2007

> When we forward a request from one jsp page to another then we get session as null...
>
> The same runs fine without using openCMS..

One of the objects of opencms has its own redirect method (I don't remember which object it is, but it should be CmsJspActionElement or CmsRequestContext or CmsResponse). Just search the Javadocs for a method called "redirect" and you should quickly find it.

OpenCms uses it's own request and response, so you have to use the redirection methods of opencms

hth
christian