[opencms-dev] has anyone gotten facelets and/or JSF integrated with openCms?

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 03:01:02 CET 2007

Hi Mick,

I have tried to integrate with Spring and the results were not good. OpenCMS
is very hard to integrate with other applications in my opinion. I just did
a loose integration where CMS and my application are deployed as two
separate war files and my application pointing to OpenCMS for CMS related
stuffs.