[opencms-dev] How to change textarea width and height in onlineform

Thomas Soe pawthwut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:05:29 CET 2007

Hi,

I was trying to customize the demo contact form(onlineform.html in
demopages) and have encountered difficulty in setting initial width and
height of the textarea field. Is it possible to change this. For me, I only
see a small textarea field initially which is undesirable for me. Another
thing is, I like to change the asterisk(*) to different colour and am not
sure how to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Thomas