[opencms-dev] new ComboWidget

Lubomir Kovac kovman at centrum.cz
Thu Jan 11 10:22:42 CET 2007

Hi,

does anybody know, how to create its own "ComboWidget". The thing is,
that I need some special functionality. I need to find out the root
folder of the microsite in which the xml file is placed. There I have to
search for my extended folders and display their titles in combobox and
return their paths.

I have looked into the ComboWidget and tried to read GalleryWidget
(which do almost the same, with gallery folders, I only need my type of
files and limited to microsite in which I'm actually in.

I have extended the ComboWidget and tried to load something, but I'm not
able to search in Widget for folders, read folders and put it to "options".

Thanks for ideas ;-)

kovi