[opencms-dev] Problem with Java Classes in OpenCms

Dwayne Kristjanson dwayne at realdecoy.com
Thu Jan 11 17:21:39 CET 2007

I'm having a problem with some custom classes I've created. I have two
OpenCms servers running and on my development server all I needed to do
to have theses classes recognized is place them in the classes/ folder
of the module and restart Tomcat. On my other server, however, I always
get a "XXX resolves to a package" error. Restarting the server has no
effect. I had thought the two servers were configured more-or-less
identically, but apparently I was wrong. If anyone has any ideas of
where to start looking for a solution to this problem, I'd appreciate
it. I haven't been able to find anything on opencms-forum.de or in the
archives of this mailing list and I'm completely lost.

--
Dwayne Kristjanson