[opencms-dev] opencms 6.2.0 install issues about websphere5.1.7

Zhou, Hui (Sean,TSG-GDCC-SH) hui.zhou at hp.com
Fri Jan 12 02:58:07 CET 2007

    We installed opencms6.2.3 in IBM Websphere 5.1.7 with jdk1.4.2, and
use opencms6.2.3 for jdk1.4 patch jar override, but found the opencms
workspace not work properly when create folder, page and so on. We find
the previouse version of opencms, find the opencms 6.2.0 is in jdk1.4.0,
and decide to install opencms6.2.0 in IBM Webshpnere, but found the
installation can not success in import module step.
    The detail in import module setup step is as follow:

    Install environment, IBM Websphere 5.1.7, jdk 1.4.2, opencms 6.2.0.
    When setup step 8 import module, the import work not success and
show effor in picuture opencms_setup_8.jpg, the effor text is in
opencms_setup_8.txt.